Monday, March 12, 2012

A Time to Prepare

This address was used in a great Youth video from the Church's Youth website. We used it in a combined YW lesson a few weeks back. It was very effective- the visual with the talk.

Recently we were asked by our Stake President to use Facebook at a means to connect with our Young Women. This was hard to swallow for me. I absolutely detest facebook. After a few days of brewing it over and talking with G, I decided to go ahead and sign up. But I signed up as Sis LaJeunesse. And I only use it for very few personal announcements (ones I know the girls would enjoy hearing about and get them watching my page every now and then) and mostly use it with only Church messages on it. It took some time to set up and ocassionally takes time to update and I can see how our young people can get caught up in this social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment